November 18-21, 2021
Where: Online through the BusinessKids platform
Schedule: From 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (CST)
Cost: $25 USD
What is theInternational BusinessKidsCongress?
What is the International BusinessKids Congress? The BusinessKids Congresses are inclusive events that not only have the participation of the students of the BusinessKids courses, but are also open to attract any child who wants to get closer to entrepreneurship. In this online edition there will be conferences, fun activities, special workshops, a virtual fair, marketplace and even a pet parade!
Encourage and develop entrepreneurial skills in children in a playful and creative environment...
Teaching children how to put their dreams and ideas into action through multiple ways to start...
The BusinessKids program is based on activities, games, interactive classes, short sessions...
BusinessKidsin the world.
Currently BusinessKids has a presence in Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Panama, United States, Colombia, Spain, Ivory Coast, India, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bolivia, Perú, Chile, Turkey, Uruguay, Nicaragua, Venezuela and Ecuador through the model of franchise. This network of centers positions Mexico as a leading country in child entrepreneurship.
Enroll your child now!
+1 929 990 8355
What does the ticket include?
- Access to all activities.
- Preferential price in special workshops.
- Access to BusinessKids theme parties.
- Right to register your pet to the Pet Parade for only $2 USD.
- Access to the virtual BusinessKids Expo.
- Permanence of your product in the BusinessKids marketplace in 2021.
- Diploma of participation.
- Double pass to parent conferences.